Friday, October 17, 2008

This is the Place

We decided to stay home over UEA this year, so a little field trip was in order. We went up to "This is the Place" park with my mom, grandma, Kellie and Mack. It was all decorated for Halloween, and they had fun trick-or-treating for the kids. They also had all sorts of crafts and fun things for the kids to make. The boys dipped candles, rode horses, got their faces painted, walked through the "haunted" forest, and got to ride on the big and little train. We were lucky to have such beautiful fall weather. We were getting ready to come home and Jaxson said, "Wow! I can't believe it has been 4 hours. It seems like we just got here." That tells me they had a good time!


7 comments:

kellie said...

Hey you weren't too slow at posting :) We had so much fun! I love the one with Spencer smiling at Mack. Your boys are the best. Next year we will have either Preston or Emma with us :)

Andrea said...

No way, we were there, too! Wish we would've met up with you. It was a fun event. Can I borrow your pictures for my post? :)

Andrea said...

Wait, I'm reading the above comment. Am I out of the loop?! Call me. :)

Becca said...

I love that place! It is so much fun! I especially love the pic. of you scrunched into the train! I love the names you've picked! Please let it me Emma, Please let it be Emma! We're pulling for pink to be added in your house. But blue is good, too, of course.

Mary Mills said...

What an exciting day. We just love fall and all the fun that goes along with it.

Jill said...

Great pictures! We need to get together at the park before it gets too cold!! Call me!

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun adventure! We love This Is The Place.

Your remodel photos are beautiful! I'm glad you included both the before and after photos. I bet you're glad to have it completed!!