We had such a great Easter holiday! Monday night we painted Easter eggs for Family Home Evening. I forgot to buy a kit, so we were creative and used paints that we already had. The kids did a great job and had more fun painting and rolling the eggs in the different colors than we ever have dipping them in dye.
The Easter bunny came Friday night , so Saturday morning the boys woke up and had their egg hunt. They each got a new pair of crocks. I am so glad that Spencer will wear his and can now get his shoes on himself!

On Easter Sunday, my mom and dad had an egg hunt for the boys. They had so much fun, and all the eggs were filled with change (so exciting!) They also got new Frisbees and bubbles. They were so excited and could hardly wait to go home and count their money. 




We finished off the day with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Tadje and Aaron, Samantha, and Lydia. The boys were so excited to read stories with grandma and play with Lydia. (They are gearing up for a little sister!) We love this time of year!

2 comments:
I love the pictures! The crocs are a great idea! I think I'll have to get Link some. We got him some adorable flip-flops, but he won't even let us get close to him with them. He just says, "HURT!" and backs away!
Fun Easter :) Thanks for posting the picture of my bum. That was so thoughtful of you!
Post a Comment